Online Diary cikNaz: can you give me some happiness?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 3, 2012

can you give me some happiness?


Banyak benda ada dalam kepala hotak aku sekarang.

seriously, life aku macam sooooooo bohsan dan hari-hari stress !

no happy moment. nothing at all.

i need happy moment.

I WANT VACATION.

I WANT TO BE MARRIED. *ahakssss.


I NEED MY HAPPINESS.

I WANT 'YOU'

I WANT ALL THAT I NEVER HAVE IN MY LIFE.

I want enjoy my life as long as i can.
i want some MEMORIES no matter good or bad.



"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."





Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen anda kalau sudi yea :)

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen