Online Diary cikNaz: missing YOU
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

missing YOU

Each day that we're apart,
I'm counting the days we meet again,
The voices alone does not fill my needs,
I miss you turns into cravings,
My eyes are close,
But with one thought on my mind,
To closen the distance,
And always have you by my side,
I'm missing your warm loving touch,
Your beautiful smile,
The feel of your kiss,
And how your hands fit perfectly into mines,
When we don't talk,
Your voice constantly runs through my mind,
Like a tick to a clock,
On the wall running forever with time,
Your love imprint in my heart,
Made soulmates become true,
Made meant to be exsisted,
Faith lead me to you..





* I MISS YOU SAYANG T_T




Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan komen anda kalau sudi yea :)

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen